October 27, 2020

While I already voted (and so should you!), I can still #dedicatethevote! I’d like to dedicate my vote to LORNA. While I don’t know her personally, she was the muse for my character in Ctrl Alt Delete, for which I was Emmy nominated. Yesterday was a sad day for her and the other women at the clinic, what with #AmyConeyBarrett confirmed on the #supremecourt. #Shame on the #Republicans for rushing her through. All we can do now is voice our disapproval by VOTING THEM OUT 1 WEEK FROM TODAY! (Sorry for yelling.) πŸ’ͺ I #nominate my fellow patriot-friends, Elaine Hendrix Jason Winston George & Maz Jobrani to dedicate their votes, and #challenge anyone else seeing this to do the same! #doit #bidenharris2020 #vote #voteearly #rockthevote #getoutdemvotes #dumptrump #votehimout #grabhimbytheballot #swingleft #bluewave

 


News Archive