April 25, 2022

OK, time to bring out the big guns! 💪🏼 It’s looking like I’m prolly not gonna win this thing. 🥲 Because… other people are buying votes, and that’s just not how I wanna win! That said, if you ARE feeling philanthropic, or are looking for a tax write-off, the bought “warrior votes” benefit #veterans via the #veteransyogaproject. So it goes to good cause! (AND they're 2-for-1 today! But again, my ask is simply once a day for free.) 🙏🏼 Regardless, I WILL produce this love-letter to fans… I just liked the meta notion of fans’ free clicks financing it! 🤷🏻‍♀️ (Also, wouldn’t it be epic to see a photo like this in #yogajoyrnal?) 🤣 https://iamyogawarrior.com/2022/naomi-grossman #vote #pepper #ahs #bts #freakshow #ahsfreakshow #setlife #yoga #yogafreak #yogawarrior #yogagirl #yogaeverydamnday #yogachallenge #yogajourney

News Archive